Thread: Pub Seating
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2022, 10:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Kitty dearest! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblinfrog View Post
SPOILER!!: Rachel!

Rachel had seen the woman - the outfit, the makeup - they were all that was needed to tell anyone the woman was goth. Had she not been so lost in her own daydreams, which had now involved her dive in the Mediterranean Sea for a few magical plants. Those were good times; such good times. Rachel absently rubbed at her extended belly. There was high hope on her part that baby number two would be an avid plant lover like she was. Things would be just fine if he/she/they turned out just like their father instead.

“Hmm?” Rachel questioned absently. Her gaze went to the woman before her and for a moment, the Herbologist stared blankly. Then she really looked and really registered those features. There was a small squeal from her not too long after. “Kitty!” She really wanted to jump to her feet and give her friend a hug but that was completely and utterly out of the question when one was almost popping. Heck, she was struggling to get to her feet. Like really struggling.

In the end she gave up with an embarrassed chuckle. “I’ve missed you,’’ Rachel remarked honestly, holding out a hand towards her friend.

"I've missed you too, Rach," Kitty beamed at the friend she hadn't seen in eight years. So many fun and sometimes terrifying (a certain Hag professor) memories came rushing back to her.

She shook Rachel's hand, noticing as she did the baby bump which had presented her from getting up before. Ooh, her friend was a mother? Kitty would have to hear all about it. "This seat reserved?" she asked with a smile as she sat down across Rachel's table, pulling up a spare seat. "Soooo, how have you been?? Tell me all about it, I want to know eeeverything." She didn't comment about the baby because she wanted Rachel to be the one to tell her. She was so excited to hear about how her friend's life had turned out since their last reunion.

It was nice to be missed, especially by such a dear friend. Then again, Rachel often thought about Kitty and their School days. There were times when she felt such guilt about not doing a better job of keeping up with her friends. This was the time to change that, at least with the fellow Ravenclaw woman before her.

“Not at all! It’s all yours.” Truly, Rach was pleased with the delightful company. Kitty’s hand was finally released {was it normal to want to cling to a friend, or was it just the jumble of unpredictable hormones?}. “I’ve been doing well! I’m still with the Watson family company. Well… not for now anyway, because of this little one.’’ The first woman fondly patted her bump. “Kyle and I are expecting our second. Speaking of Kyle, he’ll be happy to see you! You must come over to our place for dinner sometime. Unless… unless you’re busy with protesting?” Rachel smiled, only now pausing to catch her breath and to eye Kitty curiously.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote