View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 03:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Lucky for Jude, it wasn't very often that his little sister was sad. It wasn't an emotion that looked good on her anyways. Happiness was her thing. Bright sunshiny smiles. "I know. It's us two now." Well from the Anders tribe that is. They still had their cousins here. Next year was when it was going to really hit her hard. Elias, Dahlia AND Jude would all be graduating. Lily too but she was still studying in a different school now. "Okay, now.. that's where she's really lucky. She's going to get to see sooooo much and meet so many different people." Keigh was seriously happy that Rea was getting to go travel around with Koen and his band. A soft smile tugged at her lips which was followed by a gentle laugh. "I think we're all waiting to be able to eat."

Seeing that bright smile on Maria's face made her smile even more. "I sure am! Summer is one of my favorite times of the year because I get to be around my entire family." Family meant everything to her. This summer was also really special to her since Charlie and his mum were moving to London from Sweden and he would attending Hogwarts next term too. So to say that she was in a little bit of a rush to get home would be an understatement.

Hearing Headmaster Kazmi start to talk, the blonde turned her attention onto the dais for several minutes. What was this? He wasn't going to be returning as Headmaster next year? Well... that was sad news. This wasn't uncommon though, professors and Headmasters came and went rather often around here. When the speech ended, she quietly piled some food onto her plate.

You are Bread!