Thread: Back Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 06:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Deezerz

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
Second Year
x8
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
He'd just been staring at the window, prepping for a trip of watching all the scenwry pass by for the final time, when the knock at the door had his head swiveling. While not someone he would have expected to see, Serena was not an unwelcomed sight and he smiled to show as such. It had been a moment since he'd checked in with Lees, so he wasn't sure where the Ravenclaw and Slytherin stood, but that didn't color his opinion.

When the words finally registered, he couldn't help the small chuckle - choosing to focus on more of the lighthearted years over the year in which he truly hadn't been sure if he would. "I was getting genuinely worried I'd be leaving to live my life as an alpaca. Might have needed to petition for Professor Paton to just keep me in the barns." The graduate moved his legs off the seat opposite and gestured for her to take a seat - if she wanted to. "Congratulations to you as well for surviving OWLs. Relieved to be done?"
Serena wasn’t sure how she’d be received by the former Ravenclaw. She wasn’t familiar with the Nam’s sibling relationship. If someone had hurt her little brother, Serena would not be all too welcoming to that person. Evan, on the other hand, was kind.

Stepping inside and accepting the seat that was offered to her, Serena cracked an amused smile. “But then you’d have to deal with students coming to pet you all the time.” That would be a nightmare. She hardly liked physical affection as a person. As for OWLs, she nodded. “Thanks. I’m glad they’re over with. Now I can focus on NEWTs.” Which meant she’d get to learn and practice more advanced levels in all of the subjects. Her tutors were all set to start this summer, the only downside was that she couldn’t cast actual magic.

“Do you have any plans now that you’re graduated?” she asked, genuinely curious. What does one do when they’re free?