Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 12:32 AM   #12 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Raj turned to Jude as the other boy’s question got his attention. “That is the usual plan,” he answered, confirming his plans for the summer. Plenty to keep busy with on the reserve. Not that he didn’t get free time to himself over the summer. “And dealing with the sisters getting ready for Hogwarts.” That was going to be the biggest change for the coming year…him in his final term and Dynah and Nadia starting out. “What about you?”

I wanted to. Rajesh smiled because those were the best presents to get, the ones not done out of obligation, and she surely hadn’t been required to. But then that was Ash, a very giving heart, even when plagued by Peeves’ ‘gifts’ like the rest of them. Those flowers were carefully pressed between the pages of a book to keep. And he had noticed the card and all like she had made a point to point out. “I’m sure I’ll love it.” Though he was all for opening it up at another time