Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 07:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

His hair?? He'd been told multiple times he had nice hair but he didn't really think it was something that would distinguish him in a crowd. Though he'd take Jude's word for it, snorting softly as he made no move to fix the now mused mop. "That's true. But I also imagine he misses you a ton." although, he supposed it was true now neither he or the muggle boy would be seeing Jude often. At least... Not for the school year, and perhaps it would still be difficult to once Jude was on WADA. "Maybe so. How's Reagan doing with the impending leave?" they weren't as frosty, but Evan still tried to keep a somewhat wide berth from the Gryffindor - despite friendships with the majority of the rest of her dorm.

He looked at Ash's gift again, before smiling at her. "The thought is appreciated. But it's not goodbye. I'll see you plenty." He'd pop in as often as possible to see her. Ash was like another sister, and he worried about her as much as he worried about Lisa and Maya. "How are you feeling about heading home?'

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start