View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 03:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Spotting Jude and Maria pretty much instantly, it was always easy for her to spot her brother, Keigh headed directly towards him like she always did. "Heyyyy Juuuude," she sang softly in greeting, sliding onto the bench at his side and bumping shoulders with him lightly. "Hello, Maria."
Maria stared up at the staff table willing Headmaster Kazmi to appear and make his speech. She just wanted the feast the feast to be over. Was it okay to think that? Well she thought so. She wanted it to be tomorrow already so that she could take the train home and meet her dad and Jerald at Kings Cross and give them both a huge hug. Maria had missed them to over the moon. Seeing how Keighley slid onto the bench next to Jude she quickly plastered on a bright smile on her face. "Hey Keighley, are you excited for summer?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Tearing his eyes away from the Dais {it was still weird to him to see Kazmi and there be no jingling and assorted fanfare about} as Maria sat opposite to him. He suspected she was eager to get home to her fathers given the events that happened months ago to one of them. “Hi, Maria! You can bet your last Galleon I am!” There wasn’t much planned but he didn’t mind a quiet vacation this year. “How about you? Traveling to anywhere in particular or anything?” Oh, a concern about the powers they’d all had. “They’re all gone,’’ the older Hufflepuff replied firmly. “The professors are certain about it so don’t worry about it.” He offered Maria a reassuring smile, seeing how she would still be worried. Peeves had given them instructions for that Potion which they took and one shouldn’t trust that Poltergeist. But the staff and students had no choice but to do exactly that in this situation.
Turning her attention to Jude after another long look at the staff dais Maria shook her head as she said slowly and thoughtfully to him. "We are going to stay in London and just be together I think. My daddy has finally come home from Atlantis. I just awant to be near him..." she trailed off. Talking about it made her teary-eyed and she didn't want to cry at the feast with all the eyes from other students. Letting out a breath she smiled weakley "Thanks for reassuring me Jude. It was really frightening to turn invinsible, and not be able to control it." It had been scary and with dad at Atlantis she was glad that she could owl with Jerald at least, and he had helped her with things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post

But she’d have plenty of time to think about that. For now, she took a seat at the Hufflepuff table near Maria, greeting her housemates with a smile and a cheery wave. “Hi, everybody! Who’s excited for summer?”
Maria was in a thoughtfull mood so when Desiree came and sat down near her it was a very welcome distraction and she tried to perk up and held up her hand. "Hi Desiree! I'm excited for summer because I'll get to see my daddy again. I wish we could speed up the time so it was already tomorrow, and we were boarding the train home and, could buy pumpkin pasties from the trolley lady." Yes thinking about some candy always brightened her mood at least a little. "How about you Desiree? Doing anything special this summmer?" Maria wondered. It was then that Professor Kazmi appeared to give his speech and in just a few minutes, the feast appeared, and she dug into the nearest dish of shepards pie.