View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 10:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
Freyr
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Astrophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
Summer had been looking around the table, when she suddenly heard a first year speaking, well technically an almost second year. "It was great, I love spending time at Hogwarts, I can see what my mum meant when she said it was the greatest time of her life." Summer then heard the next part. "Long I found it short, there wasn't enough time to do everything I wanted, like explore the whole castle." Summer smiled. "You how was your year, did you enjoy Hogwarts?" Summer could still remember her first year and how she had loved it.
Luther smiled warmly as he listened to Summer. Seeing people enjoy their year at Hogwarts Despite everything, caused mainly by Peeves' hijinks, made Luther think 'I love Hogwarts.' Then "I don't think anyone can explore all of the Castle. I mean, have you seen the staircases?" said Luther laughing a little. And he continued "I LOVED it! Everything was awesome. Even though I had to sleep with gloves on for a while I cannot wait for the next year."

As Luther was listening to Headmaster Kazmi's speech, he applauded and cheered with everyone for Gryffindor. A small pride budded deep somewhere in Luther as a warmth which he couldn't exactly identify spread in him.

Luther didn't know how to react to hearing that the Headmaster won't be returning in the next term. The Headmaster was surely a kind and helpful person, 'despite that talk.' thought Luther. He silently, as his mother taught, wished the now-ex-Headmaster joy and peace in his life.

Before long, the rumble in his stomach appeared once again at the sight of marvelous food on the table. And he gave in to the hunger.