Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 01:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

That, Kamran determined, was more than enough time.

After one last glance up and down the table at his colleagues, as though to make just a last minute check that none had sprouted wings or turned into ice sculptures or who-even-knew-what, the Headmaster got to his feet and called for the attention of the students.

"Good evening, everyone. It seems that we have, once again, reached the end of another school year." And, as much as it tended to drag when one jingled around the place without a moment's peace, Kamran still could not deny that time had flown this term, though perhaps that was because he'd known what was coming at the end of it. "First of all, my thanks to those of you who assisted in addressing the situation involving certain powers experienced throughout the school this term. For the rest of you, thank you for your patience while it was handled."

Maybe a bit of a sweeping statement there. There were plenty who weren't exactly known for their patience - and why would they be? after all, if they weren't yet teenagers, they were children - but the lack of a huge fuss was enough.

"Next, congratulations to Gryffindor, the winners of the House Cup this year." Kamran paused to allow for applause, which he himself led. Another close race this term. "And now a final word to those of you leaving Hogwarts for good. I truly do wish you all the best in your future endeavours, and I hope that you all managed to find something that made your time here worth it, be it learning, personal connections, maybe even a sense of home, if a temporary one. Good luck in whatever it is you decide to do next." More applause, this time for the departing students, particularly those leaving who had just finished their seventh and final year.

"As always, OWL and NEWT results will be owled out in a couple of weeks. Now, to those of you who will be returning, enjoy your break, and be ready to learn when you come back to school in two months' time." Here Kamran paused, and allowed a small smile. "I'm sorry to say I will not be here to meet you in September, as I am stepping down as Headmaster. Working here has been a privilege, and I have truly enjoyed getting to know you all, and seeing what qualities you bring to this school and to the wider world."

Aaaand that was quite enough of all that.

"Now then! Enjoy your feast, and thank you for your time." Kamran cast one last look around at everyone and smiled once more before taking his seat again, just as a bounty of food appeared on each of the five tables.

You are Chocolate!