View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 12:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Desiree was in a strangely pensive mood as she entered the Great Hall. She was happy for the summer break, which meant shopping in Diagon Alley, the annual Marchand family trip to France, and dance camp. She was even happier that she wasn’t a teddy rat anymore! But she wasn’t as excited about her summer plans as she thought she’d be. All her life, she thought she was going to be a ballerina when she grew up, but now she wasn’t sure that was what she wanted anymore.

She would always love ballet, but that profession, along with many in the arts, placed too much importance on outward appearances… and Peeves’s antics this term had shown her just how fleeting beauty was. She wanted a career that wouldn’t be taken from her if she lost her looks (again). More importantly, she wanted to make sure nobody else ever had to feel as ugly as she did in her beast form!

But she’d have plenty of time to think about that. For now, she took a seat at the Hufflepuff table near Maria, greeting her housemates with a smile and a cheery wave. “Hi, everybody! Who’s excited for summer?”

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...