Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 06:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Javier was exhausted and MORE than ready for a nice long break. After the chaos of the school year, which ended in the last minute brewing of an antidote in the potions corridor - he just wanted to get back home, take lots of naps, and cuddle with his cat. Not that he'd tell anyone about the last bit, though. He still maintained that he hated that cat that the universe had spontaneous gifted him a few years ago.

Also, it was Cami's last summer home before she went off to university. He had a child in UNIVERSITY. Where had the TIME gone?!

Grunting a hello to Adom and Leanne, he took his seat with a sigh and looked out at the students who were assembled. Anyone who had been affected by the spells Peeves had inflicted on them all had finally had been administered the antidote. It had taken all day, but each person - staff and student alike - was now back to normal. Or as normal as they were prior to Peeves wrecking havoc on the school.

That was also a plus about summer break. No Peeves. Thank MERLIN. That poltergeist had driven him absolutely batty this term. Thank goodness he hadn't been lying about that antidote potion that he'd helped them brew. Once they got the book in their hands, Javier had been able to confirm that he'd been giving them the correct instructions - surprisingly.

Yes, Javier was TRULY exhausted from this term. In fact, maybe he'd just...rest his eyes for a second while he waited for the feast to start. Just for a second.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid