View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 06:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
A deep rumble could be heard as Luther took a seat at Gryffindor Table for the End-of-Term Feast. 'I am early I guess.' thought Luther as he realized he was the first one at the table wondering when Headmaster would deliver his speech. 'At least I will see Leo again.' he thought and started planning what he would tell Leo about his year.

Apollo was nearly positive that someone had skipped a month in the calendar book. Because there was absolutely NO WAY that it was already the end of the year. That he was seventeen. That this summer was the last of which he would be playing for the U17 Quidditch team and next summer was real life. It was all just an impossible dream that he was going to wake up any minute and he would be starting Hogwarts for the very first time.

As his stomach grumbled he wondered when the Headmaster would make his speech. But he also realized it wasn't just a hunger for food, but a hunger for more. A hunger for life. And if he wasn't seventeen, he was almost positive he would not have felt this same hunger. He turned to look at Luther and realized even he wasn't the young child from the start of the term. Everyone was growing up, whether they liked it or not. "Did you have a good first year?" He asked. "don't worry if it seemed long, the older you get, the shorter the years seem to be." And yes he might have been about to go all emo.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake