Thread: Shrieking Shack
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 02:19 PM   #22 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Wrapping this up!
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Liv's Sunshine! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Has no idea what her wonderful Raven is speaking of.

So far in all of the years she had been studying and practicing MMA, Keigh absolutely loved it and she didn't foresee any signs of herself slowing down anytime soon. She so looked forward to having Liv there supporting her in the same way that she was going to do for her with Quidditch. "I should hope so as I don't tell lies." As difficult as it could be at time, that was something she didn't do. Lying to those she cared about was worse than however much the truth of a situation may hurt.

Indeed. This little blonde would be so very upset if her Raven got injured in any way. "Nah-uh!" she giggled, with a shake of her head. "Oooh, that's a splendid idea! We can get some new things for next weekend!" Can Olivia hear the excitement building in Keighley's voice again? The smile on her face growing as she was contemplating turning on her heel right then and heading back the way they came to go do some proper shopping!

They made quite the team in terms of supporting each other. Then again, they also made the wonderful team in whatever else they did together. This was something else that Liv needed to keep in mind whenever she was having doubts about sharing Keighley with that Bergstrand boy. “I know you don’t. I trust you with my life.” That was a fact!

What music to Liv’s ears - that sweet little giggle! She would let Keigh have the win… for now. Somehow who was prettier became a frequent little banter between them. Definitely, Little Hufflepuff. Olivia definitely caught wind of how excited you were getting about a stop at the Salon. Before she knew it, the girlfriend was leading her away. They were on a brief shopping date then; this was something else that would make her day.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺