View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 12:42 AM   #22 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Norman watched with a smile as the little brown lop-eared rabbit munched happily on the flower that the Anders girl offered. Then the other Anders (Jude) piped up, and that question made his smile grow. “Of course,” he replied. “Thanks for including him, you two!” Both of the siblings (Keighley and Jude) got an approving nod from the professor.

He wouldn’t partake of the easter eggs himself - those treats were meant for the students, and besides, he never was much of a candy eater. But how could he deny the bunny some treats? No creature, not even a transfigured one, could understand why it wasn’t allowed treats because it belonged to a professor.

Meanwhile, the rabbit itself had finished its flower and nuzzled against Keighley’s leg. It glanced up with a look that said, can I haz more flowers plz?

Casually following behind the students, Norman checked his watch. Merlin’s beard, was it that time already?! It was later than he thought! “Alright, our time is winding down,” he addressed the group. “Start making your way to the end of the path if you haven’t already done so.” He quickened his pace to stand beside the sign marking the end of the trail, where the students would find another, empty rabbit enclosure.

“The rabbits will be moved back to the transfiguration corridor later today. You may take your rabbit home at the end of the term if you hand in a signed permission slip form your guardian. If you bring them back to Hogwarts with you next term, you’ll need to keep them in the creature barn with permission from Professors Kazmi and Paton, of course.” He’d talk to them both about that.

He reached into his pocket for a stack of papers. With a wave of his wand, the permission slips folded themselves into paper airplanes and flew at each of the students present. “Thank you all for participating today! Don’t forget to return your rabbits on your way out.”

OOC: This thread will stay open another 24ish hours for you to keep rping/wrap up.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...