Thread: Shrieking Shack
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 11:35 PM   #20 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Sweet Puff! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
She sure is very innocent.

No, Keigh didn't think acting was her thing. That was to be left to the master. Reagan. There was no one better that she knew. MMA was her future. Or so she hoped. The amount of activities scheduled recently were plenty but that would never keep this blonde from spending the proper amount of time with those she cared for. "I only speak the truth." How could she not want to show off her beautiful girlfriend?

Obviously Keigh did what Keigh always does. She laughed. "Good, I would really hate it if anything bad were to happen to you." Staying outside right where they were was safe. The smile on her lips widened a little more. "So are you." They were two very pretty girls, swinging their hands back and forth happily.

Whatever you say, sweet little Hufflepuff of Olivia's.

Liv hoped that Keighley would have the time of her life doing all the MMA things. And Liv would be right there with her, cheering her on from the sidelines. This Ravenclaw wanted to see the younger girl succeed at all the things. “You know I always believe your every word.’’ She nodded earnestly because yes, she was head over heels for Keighley Anders.

Olivia was about to crack a joke about Keighley weeping over her being injured but quickly quashed that. The reason was that Keigh was sensitive and even suggesting that Liv being injured would upset her. So, Liv dropped that topic. “Not more than you are!’’ she declared with one hundred percent certainty. Swinging their hands was so natural between them. “Reckon we should stop by at Simply Stylish Salon to pick up a few hair products?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺