View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 04:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Javier had NO idea what they were brewing, truth be told. Then again, he'd never encountered any sort of magic like this before, so for all he knew, this weird combination of ingredients could be the real thing. He could tell the students were weary of Peeves - and so was he - but he had to put on a brave face because what other choice did they have? At least until Kaz got that book and brought it to them...

"I have avocado and a crocodile heart in that storage over there," Javier explained, pointing to one of the doors in the corridor. "If someone would like to go get the unicorn horn from the back cabinet in the potions classroom...and someone volunteer to stir!" he called out before heading over to grab the ingredients from the locked room.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid