View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 04:51 PM   #21 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Keigh giggled at the look Jude gave to her bunny. It was so silly and something she would do herself but Cocoa didn't even notice and continued to happily nibble away at the flowers while hopping about. "He sure is. I love his gentle spirit and how he just does his very own thing." Cocoa was an amazing little bunny, silly but still amazing all the same.

And who was this staring up at her? Keighley beamed down at one of the cutest little bunny faces ever! "Aaaawwww! Well hello there, aren't you sweet," she giggled. "You want a flower? I have lots of those." Flowers were something she always had a bunch of now. The sweet bunny could have as many as he liked. Keigh beant down and plucked up a flower from the grass that had grown where she had been walking and offered it to Carton's rabbit. "Here you go."

Jude offering to share his finding with her brought a big smile to her face. "Thanks, Jude. I'm sure Cocoa will find something sooner or later though." Her words must have been magic for as the got closer to the curve in the path Keigh noticed Cocoa kicking at an egg with his back feet. "What are you doing, you silly bunny?" Once again she was giggling but this time it was as she was picking up her first egg. Yay for Cocoa!

You are Bread!