View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 08:42 PM   #21 (permalink)
Deezerz

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
Second Year
x8
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Kennedy kept making mental notes. This might be a fun activity for the students, but his mind was always planning ahead, making sure he was paying attention in order to teach them helpful tools. When he heard Ashley, Kennedy turned his attention to her and nodded approvingly. Valid. “Of course. Let me know if you need anything.”

The watch on his wrist buzzed, letting him know it was time to end the activity. He blew his whistle and waved his wand, simultaneously shutting down the power on the VR headsets. “Unfortunately, that is it for today.” Kennedy gave the students a moment to regain their sense of reality. Sometimes it could be a bit disorienting returning back.

“I hope you all had fun. If any of you are ever interested in training with the help of VR headsets or simply want to use them, come to my office and we’ll work something out.” He knew of a certain redhead Slytherin itching to use the headsets for practice purposes, and Kennedy was willing to lend them out, but ONLY under his supervision. “You could leave the headsets by the broom you used. Have a nice day.”

OOC: Thank you all for your creativity! Hope you enjoyed it! <3