Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 07:30 PM   #34 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Friend! <3

A sincere smile grew on Luther's face hearing Jude agreeing on visiting Sweden. "Let me know if you have the chance to visit this summer." said Luther hoping he was not being too insistent.

Luther nodded. It really seemed like Jude knew the sentiment that Luther wanted to convey. 'A kindred spirit, the old people name this, I guess.' thought Luther. Then he said "Ok, ok. I will see Healer Mancini. I don't trust Peeves either, to be honest.", he paused for a second and continued "And it was really a pleasure to meet you, Jude."[/QUOTE]

“I don’t think it’ll be this summer, to be honest. My family and I have plans.” Not to mention he wanted to spend a lot of time with Davet because he had missed his boyfriend a great deal. “But I reckon it could be in the near future since Keighley is very eager to see Sweden. I bet she wouldn’t mind me tagging along whenever our parents allow her to go.” Vacationing with his favourite sibling was going to be a blast! And no, Jude didn’t think that Luther was being insistent.

There was a grin from the older boy. “It’s great to see that you’re learning fast, Luther! That’ll get you a far way.” The Gryffindor was right not to trust Peeves. “Likewise! You can always approach me when you need help with music or class work.’’ This sixth year did not bite! He gave Luther a wave and went on his way, leaving the first year to continue his practice.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺