Thread: Study Hall
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 05:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Ignaaaacio, ah, yeah, that made more sense than being named Earth.

Ed kept this thought to himself, though, as Iggy didn't seem the joking type. Nor even the nickname type.

"You're a seventh year?" he inquired politely, since the boy seemed to be in a contemplative mood. "Surely you have a best subject to pursue or study further.... I don't even have that."
Interestingly, Ig usually was the joking type. And very much so the nickname type, but all this stress about leaving school had seemingly dampened his mood of late. When he wasn't studying for NEWTs (which, admittedly, he was late to the party on anyway), he was worrying about what he was going to do when they were over.

"Yeah, I'm a seventh year." He chuckled a little at the assumption, and then proceeded to shake his head. "Not a one. I'm not great at anything, nor do I find any one thing particularly interesting." And that was what made this whole situation difficult.

If only there was a career path for people who knew that a jiffy was an actual unit of time, and that Japan had over 200 flavours of KitKat.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽