View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 03:27 AM   #17 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Norman nodded his thanks as Devries took the other side, though he saw no need to verbalize it. The quieter the group stayed, the easier it would be to discern any suspicious noises. He kept pace with the rest of the group, dutifully monitoring their surroundings from the left side. Periodically, he glanced back at the group to check on the students and he noticed Evans sticking close to him. Hmm, the boy must’ve just joined them because there was no way he would’ve missed a student for that long!

Approaching the dell, he joined the headmaster at the start of the hollow. He lowered his wand, putting out the light so as not to disturb the Sphinx, though he wasn’t about to let his guard down just yet. The last thing they needed was for something else to come and ambush them! His eyes flicked toward the Sphinx as she approached, then to his colleagues as if to ask, Are you going to tell her or should I? Time was a factor here!

Desiree was just as worried as everyone else, if not more so, about the possibility of transforming out here. Headmaster Kazmi’s reassurance got a nod in reply, and Jude’s got a slight smile. She felt better knowing her friends and professors had her back, should things go wrong, but she was going to do everything in her power to keep that from happening. She didn’t want to be a liability!

Don’t turn into a wombat, don’t turn into a wombat, she thought to herself every step of the way. Her heart beat faster as the Sphinx’s lair drew near, but as scared as she was, she was more scared of Peeves’s “gifts”! Without a word, she obediently stood with Headmaster Kazmi. See? On her best behavior here! She saw claws, then paws, and then the Sphinx was here! Ooh, she was a lot bigger than she’d remembered but still so pretty! She remained quiet for now, deciding to let the adults fill the Sphinx in on what had happened.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...