View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 01:41 AM   #19 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Sooo sorry for the Delay! RL hit me like a ton of bricks >_<
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Norman hung back, watching the students enter the path with their bunnies. His aquamarine eyes darted toward the castle one last time in search of stragglers. When there were none to be found, he moved to the bunny enclosure and carefully picked up the last remaining rabbit, the brown lop-eared one he’d transformed as a lesson demonstration. He turned it loose at the start of the path while he followed, bringing up the rear.

He watched the students interacting with each other and their bunnies. It looked like Anders, Fox, Nam and Starriver were off to a great start! Meanwhile, the other Anders sibling’s bunny seemed more interested in flowers than easter eggs. The hungry bunny got a slight smile from the professor, a smile which turned into a chuckle as his own rabbit bounded up to the Anders girl and looked at her with big, begging eyes. “Don’t mind him,” he said. “He’s just looking for treats.” Or flowers. Or both.

Norman glanced down the path ahead, then back to the students. “The path curves to the left up ahead,” he said, gesturing in that direction. “Follow the curve, and it’ll take you to the end.”

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...