View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 11:39 PM   #39 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Indeed it happened sometimes but Jude had NOT wanted this to happen to him. He followed Devries away from the offending plant and stood there while the man assisted by using the Scouring Charm. He felt like a child again when he had fallen and injured himself while playing outdoors with his siblings, leading to his mother or father tending to his wounds whenever he got injured. “Thanks, professor,’’ Jude said gratefully. “For the quick action.” Gross, he still smelt horrible so he gladly accepted the blue liquid. Anything to help him get this odor from his person! “Half an hour. Got it.” But did this little incidence detour his mind from Herbology? Certainly not! If anything, it detoured anyone else from having a shot with the plant. “Sorry if I ruined your lesson, professor,’’ the Hufflepuff commented regretfully.

He went off to jot down the homework and collect his belongings. Poor Jude felt quite bad that no one else wanted to try with the Mimbletonia. “I’m okay, professor.” There was a smile on his part to prove this. He had survived worse and bounced right back! “Oh, that’s something positive that came out of this then!” Perfect! Jude liked a good silver lining. “I can do that.” He took the vial. “Thanks for your help. I’ll be sure to go have that bath now. I’ll get this to Professor Hernandez afterwards.” With another smile, he started to head back for the Castle.

Everyone had better stay out of his way!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺