Thread: Transportation: Employee Work area
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 12:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

Perhaps it was Kingston being quite ingrained in his work, looking for certain files or the once silence switched off from a friendly greeting. Taken back, Kingston whipped his head to the sound before relaxing his face into his usual grand big smile, "Oh, hello Aurora, you startled me for a sec there," Giggling slightly, "I'm doing better, feeling great now." He added in not to worry his boss. She had been quite patient and accepting of his out-of-character setbacks at the beginning of the year. He had come a long way since then to be more like his usual self, "Right now just looking for some old notes of mine as a refresher. Was looking over another house that claimed to have a broken floo but the location was still active." An easy solution, he just mentioned it since she had asked how he was settling.

Then asking. "How about you, everything alright?" Kingston was definitely not a mind reader but assumed she had his attention for another reason.

Aurora actually managed to startle him, that was a first. It wasn't anything she needed to read too much into she decided. Anyone could be jumpy if you didn't hear someone walk in behind them. Returning the smile with one of her own she replied "I'm glad to hear it Kingston. I was worried about your wellbeing when you were in Atlantis, and also after." Glad to change the topic Aurora asked "So why did the family claim that the floo was broken then?" Don't tell her that it had something to do with pidgeons.

"Yes, I'm fine. Being in a meeting with lots of stuffy old men who keep claiming that we should launch magical carpets as the new brooms always puts me in a mood." Aurora admitted to Kingston with a sigh. Brooms were brooms they would never be replaced in popularity by carpets.

Last edited by Nordic Witch; 11-26-2022 at 12:47 PM.
Nordic Witch is offline   Reply With Quote