View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 04:52 PM   #33 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default ketchup
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Mimbulus .... what??? Sure Apollo had heard of the plant before, but didn't mean that it couldn't be a mouthful to say the plant name. Why did wizards - uh, life - have to be filled with such complicated sounding names? LIKE couldn't things just be SIMPLE?? And then the muggle alternative that they were going to be working on was an even more difficult name. larryleachia perlatum. Yea. No. He would not be attempting to pronounce that one. Fortunately though they didn't need to pronounce any names and just needed to extract some stinksap.

Watching Devries first, he inserted the nose plugs, wincing at the feel of them and put his dragon hide gloves on. Gently the sixth year touched one of the knobs before withdrawing his finger quickly just to see if it would react any. Nothing. Okay back to stroking, as he would his cat. A few moments later the liquid started to come and trickle down the side of the plant before Apollo remembered the vial. "oh right..." He reached for it and uncapped the vial, scooping it against the plant at the bottom of drip. Oh, they could try on the real thing now if they wanted??

He watched Jude step up there first, trying to decide if he wanted to or not. Actually, maybe he should and he could maybe take a little of the real stinksap with him?? He would wait for Jude to finish first and then decide ...

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.