Thread: Playground
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 12:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: These two! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
He knew exactly what Cassian had wanted when he had said Li-li, but as he didn’t have the little plush licorne (unicorn) that his son loved on him, he chose to ignore the request. He knew his son well enough to know to acknowledge the request and not produce the plush would mean a breakdown with lots of crying and noise. Besides, Cassian seemed happy enough to play with the truck now that he noticed it. He could have the licorne when he got home.

Valentin’s problem wasn’t with germs, but with dirt. Dirt and messes. Two things that did not really go well with children he’d learned. He’d gotten better, but sometimes it still got to him. Like now with the sand. His fingers twitched again as Levi dumped sand all over Cassian’s truck - and well, Cassian too. Thankfully, his son didn’t seem to share his father’s aversion to messes because he was still giggling happily. In fact, it seemed like he was enjoying the company of someone his own age. It was almost jealousy inducing how easy it was for kids to make friends. Vale had made a few more since meeting and marrying Elian, but he still found it hard sometimes to connect with people. ”Conley eez a good man.” He had never been the greatest at small talk. He got points for trying though right? ” ‘e always wented children. Ai am glad 'e was abuhl to 'ave zem.” There was a time that Valentin would have been jealous of Sachin and the life he built with Conley. But things happened for a reason and quite frankly, Conley wasn’t meant to be with Valentin. In truth, the two mean probably would have driven each other nuts. No, Valentin was much better suited for the life he had built with Elian. ”Fathairhood looks good on you deu.” And he meant it, although there was a good chance that Sachin wouldn’t believe him.

Oh a giggle! Cassian stopped playing with the truck long enough to look over at the boy who had giggled. He wasn’t sure what to make of the sound, but he decided he liked it. Would the boy do it again? He didn’t and so Cassian went back to pushing his truck back and forth in the sand.

Woosh!

Sand was suddenly everywhere. His hands. His arms. His truck. Even some on his feet. He clapped his hands together knocking sand off them, then coughed, and then clapped some more. ”En-or!” he said, trying to get the boy to do it again. He even pushed the truck closer to him.

Though he didn’t say anything about it, nor did his facial expressions give anything away, Sachin was amused at Valentin’s obvious discomfort when it came to Cassian and the sand. This was only because like Levi, Sachin had no objection to sand. Beach days were the best just because one could enjoy the grains beneath their feet and in between their toes. Valentin most likely detested the beach. Such a pity that was. Cassian, on the other hand… well, Sachin truly was enjoying watching the two toddlers play. “Seems like they’re getting along.” His tone of voice suggested he was pleased about this. Levi wasn’t as sociable as Sachin would have hoped and he sometimes worried about that. With Cassian, the reluctance on Levi’s part seemed to have melted away. The man made a mental note of this interesting development. “Was it another toy that your son was asking for?’’ he asked curiously.

All the issues between Conley and Valentin… Sachin wouldn’t ask either of them to forget the past. He knew his husband would not. “He is!” The Indian Ambassador’s face lit up as the talk continued. “I truly cannot think of a better man out there, even if he gets me mad sometimes.” There was a fond chuckle from him as he thought of the times Conley upset him; they always made up though. “Yes, he has and it makes me happy that he finally has them. He’s a great father.” Sachin adored Conley for that. “Dhanyavaad. Thank you. There was a time when I thought I wouldn’t have the life I had now. Funny how life works out, isn’t it?” Looking over again at the two boys, another question came to him. “Are you and your husband planning on having any more?”

Levi was having the time of his life. This was just as fun as when he and Aunty Winnie did silly things. He had missed her today but this other boy and his truck more than made up for that. Ooops! Levi had not meant to get sand everywhere on the boy! He froze for a moment, his eyes widening with the expectation that there would be tears and a tantrum. He actually braced himself for it, something he did whenever he noticed Radhika wasn’t having her way. There was clapping, there was coughing and there was a confused Levi. He stared, his little mind working at warped speed in an attempt to make sense of it all.

It was the truck being pushed towards him that scattered all the confusion. He understood now! Levi nudged his bucket towards Cassian then began using both hands to scoop sah into it. Cassian should definitely help him! They could dump the sah together afterwards.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote