View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 12:06 AM   #15 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios Sunrider View Post
"It's said, "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." " Damian said, crouching near one of the containers in the hope of finding something beyond the obvious before the scene was further trampled. "To me, that tells me that you can properly hide misdeeds with perceived incompetence."
"It's hard to believe in this much incompetence," replied Jane with a soft snort. Well, actually it was, but he hopefully got the idea. "Every, single one empty--that does seem to strain the law of averages. And, now that I think of it," she went on, suddenly remembering bits and pieces of random information that were begiining to put themselves together in her head, "now that I think of it, several of my foreign colleagues mentioned a shortage of floo powder at their institutions in recent correspondence. Just in passing, you understand, but it's curious--I wonder if there's a shortage?" And if so, why? "Some people went to report it to Transportation, but I was wondering if we should alert Magical Law Enforcement as well?"
MadAlice is offline   Reply With Quote