Thread: Shrieking Shack
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2022, 03:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Keigh's Protector! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

This Hufflepuff was innocent.

The thing about Keigh was she didn't really know how to be anything but a pure ray of sunshine. It was simply how she was and all other emotions really didn't work well for her. Obviously she had her moments of being upset or angry but it hardly lasted long. "Acting? No thanks. I mean.. it's fun and all sometimes but it's not something that I could do constantly." Her flair for dramatics were fleeting and short lived. Reagan could keep the acting skills all for herself. "Next weekend is perfect! Consider me all yours for the day." The blonde smiled brightly, already excited about having something else to look forward to.

"Maybe just a little.. but who can blame me?" Keigh giggled. With a girlfriend as gorgeous as Liv, she wanted everyone to know they were together. Nothing to be shy about here.

Leaning her shoulder against Olivia's, her hand still holding onto the older girls, her gaze remained on the shack. "As long as the floor didn't cave in beneath you." Cause who really knew how bad it was inside there. Keigh did have to agree though that it would be interesting to check out the inside of it. A smile tugged at her lips and she cast a quick glance at Liv, swinging their hands again. It looked like the girlfriend was picking up on her habits already and she liked it.

You are Bread!