View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 12:16 AM   #25 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

After Tapio had handed out all the nose plugs, he watched the students practicing the Scourgify charm until he felt they all had a good grasp of it. Then he stepped forward once more. "All right, everyone, that's very good, well done. Now I think you're ready for the practice. I want everyone to come up and very gently pick up one of these practice plants and carry it back to your workstation. If you want to pair up with another student, that's fine, too.

Once you're back, make sure your noseplugs are in, and then each of you take at least one turn trying to extract 'stinksap' from one of the boil-looking knobs. You might want to put on gloves, though you'll have to wash them later. Even those these aren't real Mimbulus Mimbletonia plants, they've been charmed to temporarily react, and somewhat smell, like the real thing. So be careful not to jab them or startle them too suddenly, or you'll get squirted with the 'stinksap.' And if that happens, you or your partner should use the Scourgify charm to clean up. I'll be walking around and checking on you in case anyone needs assistance. Good luck!"
And with that, the Professor stepped back and waved his hand toward the table of Larrylechia Perlatum plants.

(OOC: We're on to the main activity now, or at least the first part of it. It's a little soon, sorry, but I might not be able to get back online tonight and I wanted to start this today--feel free to catch up on any earlier activities as needed. You can roleplay what the professor said to do with the plants, and I leave it up to you whether or not your student has an 'accident' (though if anyone starts getting too rough with the plants, they might just spontaneously squirt you, so easy does it)

Last edited by MadAlice; 12-07-2022 at 12:55 AM.