Thread: DADA Dark Party
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2022, 12:37 PM   #25 (permalink)
Freyr
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Astrophile

SPOILER!!: Desiree
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post

Having no interest in getting into trouble today, Desiree reholstered her wand. She was mildly curious to see how the other portraits might react to her spells, but it wasn’t worth the risk. She was vaguely aware of Aria and Luther talking about her, but she wasn’t mad. She’d probably be curious herself if the roles were reversed! She turned away from the Inferi portrait with a swish of her long black Phantom cape to face the pair. “When I was little, my dad got injured fighting off a group of these things,” she elaborated, jerking her head toward the portrait, “so I’ve always hated them.” See, her vendetta against the Inferi had a very simple explanation! She left out the part about her dad being a professor at Hogwarts when it happened, though. She didn’t want to scare Luther!
“Would anyone else like a turn meeting these guys?” she asked, standing aside to allow others to get close to the Inferi portrait.

Luther looked at the Hufflepuff. He understood what it felt like to hate something because it hurt one's parents. However, thanks to Leo, he also knew that vengeance did not help anyone. "I am sorry for what your father has gone through. Is he an Auror or something?" Then he added, "Also, on a brighter note, I absolutely love your costume. It's the Phantom, right?"

SPOILER!!: Tickling Toads with Aria
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
As for Luther and his tale… Aria laugh-snorted in a very unlady-like manner. That was the funniest thing she had heard in a while even if she couldn’t decide if the young Gryffindor was pulling her leg or not. “Yes, let’s ask her about that. Afterwards, we can hit her with that Tickling Charm.” Aria curtsied once more. “Thank you, kind Sir.” The Slytherin ‘vampire’ led the way to Umbridge’s portrait. “Madam Umbridge, is it true that you kissed all the frogs from the Black Lake resulting them turning into some rather dashing princes?’’ She threw Luther a wink while they waited for their answer.

As Luther waited for the disturbingly realistic portrait of Umbridge to answer, he couldn't completely suppress his laughter. Then the toad spoke in her irritatingly high tone "I have neither seen nor heard such disrespectful and annoying creatures. I will also have you know that I was pursued by many handsome frogs in my youth... I mean men." With that Luther completely lost it and started to laugh uncontrollably.

After calming down a bit to chuckling occasionally from uncontrollable laughter, Luther said "That was brilliant, Aria. Would you like to go first? I wonder what she will say after you charm her."