View Single Post
Old 11-20-2022, 11:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

OOOOH!

Aria truly hadn’t expected the positive reactions to her gloves! The pretty words were so appreciated! “Thank you, Luther, Desiree! I can always show you both how to embroider sequins into your clothing if you like.” A finger wiggle wave was returned to Keighley. “I’m not sure. Those goggles are mighty interesting though. I’m sure I’ve seen them somewhere… I think they’re a Muggle invention…” Emphasis on the word ‘think’.

Her bafflement was cleared up a short time later. That’s right! These were VIRTUAL REALITY headset! Aria could see where Escalante was going with this for her gaze had turned towards the broomsticks that had been set out once again. Overall, she mentally rated this activity A+ because it sounded so exciting. Questions? There were none from her so Aria collected her headset before going off to select a broomstick. Once she had, she mounted it, slipped on the headset and pressed the button.

There was a rather loud gasp from her when the scene came up. What a pretty cave! Almost immediately, the golden star was spotted, the glow of it noticeable in the distance. Grabbing it was going to be a piece of scone!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺