Thread: DADA Dark Party
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2022, 12:38 AM   #22 (permalink)
GanymedeCraft17
Special Services to the School
Lives Underground
Fr00bi Yinzer
Forever Slytherin
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ganymede Craft
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Ash looked around for someone to help her take on the vampire portrait. The only person not near inferi was a girl she didn't know... dressed as a refrigerator? Ash tilted her head, confused. Was the refrigerator cursed? How did the girl get into the refrigerator. She made her was over to Ruby. "Ash. It is a nice party, actually. I'm glad I decided to show my face." She wasn't much of a social person at the moment. She'd come mostly for the food. "Would you like to help me with the vampire portrait?" She gestured at the ice machine attached to the girl. "May I? The ice isn't cursed somehow, is it?"
Ruby could barely hear what Ash said from inside the refrigerator costume. She could kind of read lips though. "Hi Ash. Go ahead, its the little balls of ice. The best ice!" She tried to understand the other question. "The Bamfire Bullpit? I can try to help with that..." She gave her best guess on what Ash was saying. She wanted to make friends after all.

The secret to Ruby's costume was one of the enchanted clothing buttons that her Aunt had gifted her. She had a big jar of them back in her trunk at the Slytherin dorms. This button was made of metal and was cold and black. It was enchanted to do freezing. It was handy for the ice machine. The only drawback was when someone did use the enchanted ice machine, it really tickled Ruby's stomach.

She faced Ash and asked, "Is there any prizes for costumes?"