Thread: Shrieking Shack
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 05:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Her Beautiful Livvy! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Whhhhhaaaaaat?!?!

It wasn't her fault! Keighley couldn't help it that the moment she had looked over at Liv and hair was mentioned all of these ideas began running through her head. "Me?" she gasped, playfully holding a hand to her heart and giggling. "I have no idea what you're talking about." This was going to be so much fun! "Whenever you're not busy. We can make an entire day of it. Do our hair and our nails and everything!"

Keighley really didn't mind that everyone was always looking after her. It was always how things had been. Being the youngest in her family. She made it a point to try to look out for Liv too even though she knew she didn't need to do so at all.

Such was the way of a happy-go-lucky couple. If it wasn't for all the muddy puddles, Keigh might've been skipping around too. "I'm glad you like it because it's what you are. Hmm, I think you may have mentioned it once or twice." There was another laugh from the blonde. "It's likely all dark and dusty. It's definitely falling apart so.. not at all safe?"

You are Bread!