View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 09:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Desiree was here on time and dressed in gardening attire, as per the directions on the class notice. For her, “gardening attire” meant coveralls, this time blue instead of her usual pink because she didn’t feel very princessy anymore, and a coat to keep out the brisk weather. She had been ready to greet the professor upon her arrival, only to find the man absent. Hmm… weird. Was he okay? Maybe he was here under a disillusionment charm all along? She knew that professors sometimes did that, though she had no idea what that would have to do with herbology!

She glanced at the plant, mildly intrigued. What was under the cloth, and more importantly, what would it do if you tried to touch it? Granted, she wasn’t stupid enough to touch a strange plant and find out, especially not when the instructions on the board said otherwise. If it was on the board, there must be a reason not to touch it. Did it bite? Burn? Wrap your arm in a vice grip? Oh well, she supposed she’d find out eventually.

She took a seat at the back of the semicircle, someplace where she hopefully wouldn’t draw too much attention to herself if she transformed into a wombat in the middle of the lesson. She had just enough time to wave at Jude before Professor Devries came in through the back. “Hello, Professor,” Desiree returned the greeting. As to the question, that was a matter of opinion. If she could make it through this class without transforming, she’d agree that it was a wonderful day!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...