View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 03:26 AM   #20 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Lisa nodded as she followed Simon onto the lift. "Good to hear," she said pleasantly.

Realizing that he might be wondering what she was doing carrying a yoga mat around, or possibly what a yoga mat was, she patted it. "I've just come from yoga in the park," she said. "You probably get plenty of exercise, with your rounds, but I find I have to set aside time for it." That had been true even in her Gobstones days, given it was a more intellectual sport than a physical one.
Simon nodded in understanding, aware of yoga with a far mix of the wizard and magical in his daily life. “Thankfully it seemed like nice weather for it,” he mused. At least he had appeared that way for the brief moments he had been outside this morning. The one downfall of being security over an auror was business kept him mostly to the Ministry Building proper and underground not out and about with eh potential for the outdoors.

“Yes…it does involve a lot of walking,” he agreed to his own exercise, often times seeing much of the ministry each week. “Though I suppose seeing as I arrange them, and choose to just leave them to my subordinates, I’m technically planning my exercise time as well.” Not that he minded at all being in the trenches sort of speak.