View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 12:56 AM   #19 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

“Yes, no worries, its all good,” Simon assured her as he inclined his head in thanks and lead them into the lift as directed. “Just up on my schedule of security rounds.” One of the reasons he preferred to have a rapport with the various departments so they weren’t too concerned when he and his team were around on their level and so they cooperated when it was actually needed. The security man usually had no problem with this…

Other than a particular former senior undersecretary that refused to let him be the one to watch Level 1.

Noticing the wink along with her kind words, Simon might have found himself feeling bashful, but did his best to take it in stride. It did feel good to be appreciated though. “Just doing our job.” Because when they didn’t things went wrong, and they sure didn’t need any of that.
Lisa nodded as she followed Simon onto the lift. "Good to hear," she said pleasantly.

Realizing that he might be wondering what she was doing carrying a yoga mat around, or possibly what a yoga mat was, she patted it. "I've just come from yoga in the park," she said. "You probably get plenty of exercise, with your rounds, but I find I have to set aside time for it." That had been true even in her Gobstones days, given it was a more intellectual sport than a physical one.