Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 08:57 PM   #29 (permalink)
Freyr
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Astrophile

SPOILER!!: Maybe we could have them meet in the summer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Luther was turning out to be more and more interesting. He pictured the boy living in a grand mansion with a ton of servants like those ancient times. “Yes, he is. Fifth year. I don’t really know him that well. He was my older sister’s penpal and then she introduced him to my younger sister. I met him when he came to visit over the summer. He seems really nice.” It truly was a small world, that so many persons could know each other.

The Hufflepuff noted how in tune with the music the Gryffindor got, and he smiled. The reaction had reminded him of himself. For as long as he had remembered he had been fascinated with music; it was one of his biggest help whenever he needed it the most. Jude finished off the song but allowed his hands to rest on the piano keys. “Thanks! I’d love that! We can also work on a piece together whenever you feel up for it.” Passing knowledge on? This was something Jude loved doing!

Luther did not expect to find a connection to home when he decided to attend Hogwarts. This revelation left a bittersweet familiarity in its wake as Luther said "It's really a small world, isn't it? If you have ever the chance to visit Sweden in the summer, I would love to meet you and your family."

The Hufflepuff's suggestion caused a mixed wave of happiness and embarrassment to wash over Luther. 'He wants to work with me! I should not impose though.' thought Luther as his usually pale face was adorned with a slight colour due to excitement. Then he said as Leo's etiquette training kicked in "I would love to work on maybe a blues rock piece. What do you think? However, I would not want to impose."