Thread: Shrieking Shack
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 02:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Lil Puff <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
It was true. Keighley wasn't a liar. Even if she wanted to, she couldn't. And especially not to her girlfriend. Aye', this was also true. Maybe it was passed down from their mum? Each of the four Anders kiddos all had a thing for their hair and how they took excellent care of it. "I really do. Even if it's not full on curls.. some gentle light curls would be really nice too or even if it's slightly wavy. There's so much that can be done with your hair!" She giggled. Squeeee! "Absolutely! Anytime you want. We can even make an afternoon out of it and try our different styles too.. you can even do my hair if you like." The Hufflepuff wouldn't forget the snacks either. It was going to be so much fun!

What?! It wasn't her fault that she tried not to let much get her down. "Always looking out for me, aren't you?" Keigh smiled. This was something she was used to being the youngest in her family, everyone being protective of her. Following alongside Liv, swinging their hands gently as they walked, she couldn't have been more happy. "It appears that we have, my Raven." Cue the giggles and sparkling blue eyes shifting from the girl at her side to the shake in front of them. Was there really ghosts inside there?

Okay, okay!

It seemed as though Keighley had some serious ideas for Liv’s hair which she didn’t mind at all. Since she rarely did anything special to her hair because she never really cared to, a change would be nice. And who better than to assist her than her little Hufflepuff? The other girl’s enthusiasm was something she could always count on and it made Liv chuckle heartily. “Why,” the Ravenclaw began in a teasing manner. “Does it sound as though you’re using me as your personal Barbie doll?” But it sounded as though they were making another date and Liv would jump on any sort of date with Keigh. “We should make this happen soon.”

No, that was actually a good thing. This personality trait of Keighley’s was something that made Olivia adore being around her. Begrudgingly, she even admitted to herself it might be one of those reasons he was attracted to Keigh as well. “Yes, and I always will.” It was Liv’s determination to always protect the other girl.

Their hand swinging was a staple in their lives and an action the Ravenclaw quite enjoyed. You know what else she enjoyed? All the nicknames they had for each other! “Ooh, that’s a new one! I like it very much. Did you know that I also like that giggle of yours?” Her Keighley was utter and pure perfection. Olivia’s gaze followed soon enough towards the Shack. “I wonder what in there looks like,’’ came her music thought out loud.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺