View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 11:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Jude wouldn’t mind being hogged. In a way, he felt he was doing the same to the other boy but since they wouldn’t be seeing each other again until Christmas, they might as well make the current moments count. The fact that the summer had started off so epically left Jude feeling as though this year’s was going to be the best yet. He couldn’t help but feel a bit for Davet who was missing out on the joys {and frustrations} of having a super large family. “Doesn’t she come to visit?” Jude hadn’t ever met her in all the time he had known Davet. “No worries. My cousins will make you feel as though you were born into the family in no time.” Especially once they knew the two were a thing now.

That was something that was going to bother Jude a lot: having to keep his magical side hidden. Eventually, he would figure it out and talk to his parents about letting Davet in on the secret. Being the sweet soul that Davet was, Jude doubted that he’d ever be angry at not being told earlier. “Message me when you’re done and I’ll head over to the theater for you. Think I’m going to stop by at my old dance school while you’re auditioning. But you don’t have to leave for a while, yeah?” It was still early and truthfully, Jude wasn’t ready for Davet to leave anytime soon.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote