View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 03:03 AM   #17 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Simon had stopped down in the atrium to check out a few things, namely a note from one of his wand weighers. A issue averted and everything seemingly going well otherwise, the security head was ready to move on to another level to check…Games and Sports. Having been walking a bit, he opted for the lifts, especially when he spotted the form of a particular woman associated with said department. He was still getting used to not having Mariel and Victoria as head but the former had been gone for a bit and the latter was having a much deserved retirement.

“Good day, “ he greeted the department head with a smile as he came up beside her. A quick assessment certainly made it seem like it had been for her so far, he supposed the mat in her possession may have helped play a part. “Interesting coincidence, I was just heading your way.”

Lisa smiled warmly at the head security officer as he joined her at the lifts. "It is a good day," she agreed with him. An eyebrow lifted as the young(er) man stated he was headed to her department. "Oh? I do hope it's just routine, we haven't had any security issues that I know about." She gestured for him to lead the way onto the lift as it arrived and opened its doors.

"Thanks to you and the rest of your team's excellent hard work, of course," she said with a wink. It wasn't so much an attempt at flattery as it was just the truth, as she saw it. Things running smoothly meant everyone was doing a good job. Things running not smoothly did not necessarily mean the opposite, however, even the best of employees couldn't prevent certain issues from arising.