View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 12:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Hmm?

Jude turned when he heard his name being called. OF COURSE he knew to whom it belonged to. Plus, she was the only one who called for him in that manner. “Hey, Keigh! Love the flower wreath!’’ One could never tell what type of flower crown his sister would be wearing at the next moment and finding this out was always a pleasant surprise for him. Looking past her, he saw that as usual butterflies had taken refuge on the flowers that had sprang up. No doubt there were also flowers created by Ash, whom he waved to.

“Which is yours again, Keigh?” Jude asked, turning back to the enclosure and reaching for Marshmallow. Was it weird that he wanted to find Bella so that they could have one of their hot chocolate-with-a-ton-of-marshmallows dates? The boy distracted himself by reaching over to scoop up his bunny in his arms. In many ways, it reminded him of holding Ned. “Hi, Marshmallow! I hope you’ve made lots of friends!’’ Speaking of friends, he spotted Evan and his bunny on their way over. “Hi, Ev! I’m glad you’re not an alpaca right now. You’d miss out on all this fun.” And hi, Evan’s little bunny!

With Carton calling their attention, Jude focused on the man, cradling Marshmallow in his arms. What an exciting activity! Jude was already daydreaming of collecting a full basket of treats. He eyed Evan. “This is the perfect activity for you, Mr. Sweet Tooth.” He chuckled then looked from his best friend to his sister. “Do you guys want us to take on the trail together?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺