View Single Post
Old 11-13-2022, 11:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default rearranged for flow, but everybody's in here ^_^
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Norman looked toward the castle, watching for arriving students. He hadn’t been waiting long when he saw Anders approaching, accompanied by a horde of butterflies. “Good afternoon, Mr. Anders,” he replied with a slight smile. “Not at all.” He was well used to the students’ abilities by now, and there wasn’t really anything the butterflies could do to disrupt the activity he had planned. They might even enjoy the nice spring weather!

The other Anders sibling and her trail of flowers arrived only moments later and likewise got a smile and a greeting from the professor. “Hello, Miss Anders.” Just like the butterflies, he wasn’t the slightest bit fussed about the flowers. In fact, they were actually helpful, as they added to the spring and Easter-themed decor. More flowers came soon after as Fox arrived. “Hello, Miss Fox, Norman greeted, returning her wave with one of his own.

Starriver’s arrival was greeted with a polite nod. “Hello, Mr. Starriver,” he said, his bluish-green eyes following the boy as he made his way to the bunny enclosure. It was rather heartwarming to watch the students interacting with the rabbits, even for an ex-auror who prided himself on never giving in to emotion! The sound of another student’s voice caused him to avert his gaze, and he smiled as he saw Nam. “Hello, Mr. Nam,” he greeted.

Norman glanced up the path, and, seeing no more students on the way, he took that as his cue to get started. “Right, let’s get started. We’ve got a fun little Easter activity planned,” he addressed the group, holding up a hand as a signal for the students to pay attention. After a few moments’ pause, he continued, “Along the path behind me, you’ll find hidden Easter eggs. Some of them have candy and small party favoris inside; others have treats for your rabbits. Your job is to guide your rabbits along the path and find as many eggs as you can. Whatever you find is yours - or your rabbit’s - to keep.”

He stood aside to reveal the path marked with signs and ribbons. “The path starts at this sign -” He gestured toward the “Bunny Trail” sign. “-and continues along the way marked with ribbons until you reach the other sign at the end. There is nothing on the path that will harm you or your rabbit!” That should go without saying, but given the chaotic nature of Hogwarts, he felt he had to add that last bit!

“The eggs are hidden in the grassy areas on either side of the path. There should be NO fighting over them. There are plenty for all of you,” Noman went on. With a wave of his wand, he revealed a stack of baskets at his side, which had up until then been hidden under a disillusionment charm. “You may collect your baskets and start now. Happy hunting!”

OOC: Sorry for the delay... feeling under the weather. The Easter egg hunt starts here! The object of this activity is for your student to guide their bunny along the path and find as many eggs as possible. You may make up where the eggs are hidden (eg. in the grass, behind a tree, etc.) and what’s inside. Feel free to join the rp at any time and interact with each other throughout the activity.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...