Thread: Shrieking Shack
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 03:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Her Raven! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

It was true. Keighley wasn't a liar. Even if she wanted to, she couldn't. And especially not to her girlfriend. Aye', this was also true. Maybe it was passed down from their mum? Each of the four Anders kiddos all had a thing for their hair and how they took excellent care of it. "I really do. Even if it's not full on curls.. some gentle light curls would be really nice too or even if it's slightly wavy. There's so much that can be done with your hair!" She giggled. Squeeee! "Absolutely! Anytime you want. We can even make an afternoon out of it and try our different styles too.. you can even do my hair if you like." The Hufflepuff wouldn't forget the snacks either. It was going to be so much fun!

What?! It wasn't her fault that she tried not to let much get her down. "Always looking out for me, aren't you?" Keigh smiled. This was something she was used to being the youngest in her family, everyone being protective of her. Following alongside Liv, swinging their hands gently as they walked, she couldn't have been more happy. "It appears that we have, my Raven." Cue the giggles and sparkling blue eyes shifting from the girl at her side to the shake in front of them. Was there really ghosts inside there?

You are Bread!