View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 07:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Desiree looked to the front as the lesson began, hanging on to Professor Mancini's every word. Lighthearted and carefree? Well, that explained the bubbles… They were sort of light and carefree. Ooh, the cheering charm. She knew that spell! Well, technically she didn't know how to do it (yet), but she knew of it.

As soon as she heard the question, one fact immediately came to mind, and her hand shot up. She wanted to get it out there before someone else had the chance… or she had the chance to turn into a wombat, whichever happened first. "The cheering charm can cause fits of hysterical laughter if you overdo it," she said when called on.

That was the very reason why her dad refused to use that spell on himself when he was sad, or on anyone else!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...