View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 04:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

SPOILER!!: Students! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Aria let out an excited squeal the instant she saw the bubbles. Like any child person, she immediately and instinctively prodded at a few with her hand in an attempt to pop them. The result? She succeeded in sending a huge bout of wind shooting out of her fingers at the bubbles, which could propel them in a different direction that the one they had been going. UGH! Darn these powers!! Aria was so caught up in the drama of her power that she forgot about Mancini for a moment.

"Oh. Hello, professor! Lovely to be back at another lesson of yours. Sorry about that just now." The Slytherin gave her a smile as she skipped off into the classroom, albeit a little embarrassed at what had just happened.
Leanne couldn't help but grin when the wind blew the bubbles in the classroom and popped too. It didn't matter that Aria hadn't intended to, it was all just fun and games anyway. "No worries, Ms Mcleod. Just trying to keep relaxed." See.... it wasn't acting like a child, but merely de-stressing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Ash entered charms class looking like a mess, because she was a mess today. She'd gotten no sleep last night, because she'd been catching up on homework. She hadn't had breakfast. And, crucially, she hadn't brushed her hair, which meant she felt very unpresentable and terrible. She hated everything. March, school, social interaction, everything.

...except for bubbles. "I don't know why you're blowing bubbles at us, but I like it," she commented, blowing a few bubbles back at the professor with her wand. "You should get a nonmagical bubble wand." She took a seat and rested her head on her desk, ignoring the gray flowers growing around her.
Well... someone definitely looked worse for the wear. BUT Leanne was grateful that it seemed to cheer Ash up regardless. It was the intent of today's lesson, of course, to just do something light and fun... "Oh I've used one of those before. But got to make do with what I have at present," she commented blowing another bubble back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Charms was still, and always would be, Margaret's favorite class (except for flying which she didn't count since it was all fun). "Good morning, Professor!" she said brightly, admiring the bubbles before plopping herself into the seat next to Ash. If she'd been looking, Ash would have gotten a big smile as well. Instead, Margaret stretched out her legs and leaned back in her seat, waiting for class to begin and admiring the bubbles.

They really were fun, bubbles were, weren't they!?
Leanne hoped that Margaret would find a way to incorporate charms with whatever future she chose. There was quite a broad range of things one could do with charms, after all. "Morning, Margaret." Also she wasn't going to cry at the closing feast. No crying allowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
Rajesh was really not liking today.

So far it wasn’t one of his better days as he had already had to cast the umbrella charm that Professor Madigan had taught him after that first disastrous DADA lesson with his new abilities. There was literally a cloud hanging above the sixth year, bringing a storm and lowering his mood with it in the process no matter how small it may be. But he couldn’t bring himself to miss the latest charms class so dragged himself to the classroom hoping against all hope that it mostly only bothered him.

“Morning Professor,” he greeted Mancini as politely as he could manage, trying to keep his unhappy tone at bay. Especially since she herself seemed so cheery at the moment. He just had to get through the lesson without getting drenched or drowning. No big deal.
Welp.... this is why she chose the topic for today. Seeing Rajesh's gloom was reason enough. She only hoped it was enough to subside the literal cloud he brought with him. "Morning Rajesh." Though she doubted it was a 'good morning' for him at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
Luther walked in with his hands safely tucked in his pockets. The glow was getting old and he hoped whatever Peeves did would wane soon. 'It was cool at the beginning, though.' he thought as he walked towards one of the seats in the middle of the class. 'I wouldn't want to distract anyone.' thought Luther and said to Professor Mancini "Hello, Professor." After that, he saw Aria and forgetting the glow momentarily he waved to her. As he did so, he blinded himself for a couple of seconds, sighed loudly and promptly shoved his hand back into his pocket.
She hated to see her students feeling down and having to 'hide themselves'. Particularly first years. Leanne frowned at his hands tucked safely in his pockets. She had assured him months ago that it wasn't anything to worry about, but now she was doubting those words. Surely Peeves wouldn't have caused harm and yet she couldn't help but think maybe otherwise now. "Good morning Luther," she said trying to keep positive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Desiree wasn’t sure whether to feel excited or nervous for today’s charms lesson. It was her favorite class, and she wanted to do well in it and make her dad proud. But the random teddy rat transformations made that goal a lot harder. What if she transformed at the wrong time and didn’t get to even try today’s spell? Stupid Peeves! Why couldn’t he have given her a curse that let her hold her wand?! Or better yet, one of the cool, princessy powers that he gave nearly everybody else… like flower or butterfly conjuring! She’d even take glowing or speech bubbles. Anything would’ve been better than turning into a beast!

Speaking of princessy things, Desiree wasn’t sure what to make of Professor Mancini’s bubbles. Her old self, pre-wombat transformations, would’ve been practically squealing at the sight of bubbles, but she wasn’t really in the mood for cutesy things anymore. She was mildly intrigued by the bubbles for two reasons. First, the bubbles seemed like something her dad might do, and that thought alone was enough to get a smile out of her. “Hello, Professor Mancini,” she greeted warmly as she entered the room and made her way to a seat at the back.

Second and more importantly, she was interested in the bubbles because she was positive they had something to do with the lesson. But what? A visual aid for the bubble-head charm, maybe? Was there a bubble-blowing charm she didn’t know about? Whatever the case, she couldn’t wait to find out what the spell was!
The interesting thing about blowing bubbles with her wand was that it was just something fun and provided a nice decoy. "Good morning Desiree". And hopefully it would be a good morning at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
Max walked into the classroom and aaw the tesched…blowing bubbles. Class, we are five years old today.
“Morning Professor,”. He smiled and walked inside. Wonder what this lesson will be.

Six actually. And blowing bubbles was like colouring, didn't he know? There was no age maximum for either activity. "Good morning, Max."

Once it seemed as if everyone was here, Leanne holstered her wand to stop from blowing bubbles and figured she might as well get started. "Good to see everyone again this morning... So i figure I know we've been working hard this year on enunciations with some of the more tricky incantations, that we needed to do something light and carefree. Who can tell me what they know about the cheering charm? Could be anything big... or small... just one thing will suffice"

ooc: officially commencing the lesson now.... fell asleep last night after watching the CMAs, oops XD ... so uh, question one is posted.. will continue tomorrow afternoon, after i get home from work <3

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.