Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 05:31 AM   #21 (permalink)
2111jen
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ally Rory
Slytherin
First Year
Default I was looking at the potions thread, didn't see if it was ic age specific or not.
Stay Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Tapio raised his eyebrows and stood still a moment, a little taken aback. This was not at all the sort of question he had been expecting and he had to think a minute about how to answer it. "Um, well, that's rather an advanced potion for younger students to be making, you know--that's usually not dealt with until you get into N.E.W.T. level potions making. And it can be very dangerous if not brewed correctly, or if you use too much or too often. What exactly did you want to find out about it?" And does Professor Hernandez know about this? Tapio thought to himself--if not, he certainly would hear about it shortly.

"I'm not exactly sure," Max answered. "I don't plan on brewing it, merely curious. See, Professor Hernandez gave us homework. He said to write something about where you would stand in using it." Okay so with this explanation it wasn't exactly what he was asking. Max didn't know the potion existed and wanted to learn more. He sighed. "I just want to know more," he said. Not entirely sure if spitting out his questions of why was it invented if you can't just use a jinx or when it was invented or discovered would be appropriate. If he kept rambling, he may never stop.