Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 12:01 AM   #18 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Evan! <3
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
If there was anything that gave Evan a high dose of anxiety, it was constantly remembering that next year would be the first year for the girls without him there. He remembered being younger and the fear of not having Noah there anymore to look after him. Leaving the girls behind made him even more fearful, and he had a whole new appreciation for the eldest Nam sibling. He'd been leaving all three of them, and they'd all been much younger than Maya's 17 and Lisa's 16. How had they all gotten so old already? "I'll definitely be around. And... even on the water, I'll still have my mirrors." Letters... he wasn't sure how easily owls would find them while on the water, but... it wouldn't be impossible. Right?

Evan had to resist the urge to steal another bite when Jude's back turned to find the herbs, but somehow he was able to conjure the very little self restraint he had before the Hufflepuff came back over and added them in. That seemed a good reason to steal another, so using the fork he did just that - tasting again and giving a nod of approval. "Perfect." And even more so when the herbs had time to marinate and really add flavor. Hearing the request, he did some digging around - locating a pan and pulling it out and bringing over. "This one good?"

Jude got that; he really did. Hogwarts wasn’t always the safest of places and that knowledge was bound to make anyone who cared nervous and anxious. It made sense that Evan be worried that much about his sisters since the Ravenclaw had suffered so much thanks to the Neo Alliance. Jude himself was not thrilled to be leaving Keighley behind when the time came. He and Evan would still be able to communicate; it felt reassuring to be reminded of that. He nodded, smiling a bit. “Then I’ll check it at times with you and you can tell me all about your adventures.” Maybe he wouldn’t bother Evan regularly because he wanted his friend to be out there living his life without much interruptions. However, Jude did have a brainwave at that moment: he’d get Evan a scrapbook so that all the memories in the year post - Hogwarts could be documented. Yes! That was THE perfect idea!

The boys were one step closer finishing this meal! By now, Jude was feeling rather ravenous and was quite certain that he alone could consume at least half the pie by himself. “That's just the right one! Now we get to the layering.” After quickly lining the bottom of the dish with parchment paper, the first layer of meat and veggie mixture was added. “You can add the first bit of potatoes now. After you’re done, I’ll do this mix again and so on until we’re done.” Afterwards, it all would be popped into the oven!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺