View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 10:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Desiree wasn’t sure whether to feel excited or nervous for today’s charms lesson. It was her favorite class, and she wanted to do well in it and make her dad proud. But the random teddy rat transformations made that goal a lot harder. What if she transformed at the wrong time and didn’t get to even try today’s spell? Stupid Peeves! Why couldn’t he have given her a curse that let her hold her wand?! Or better yet, one of the cool, princessy powers that he gave nearly everybody else… like flower or butterfly conjuring! She’d even take glowing or speech bubbles. Anything would’ve been better than turning into a beast!

Speaking of princessy things, Desiree wasn’t sure what to make of Professor Mancini’s bubbles. Her old self, pre-wombat transformations, would’ve been practically squealing at the sight of bubbles, but she wasn’t really in the mood for cutesy things anymore. She was mildly intrigued by the bubbles for two reasons. First, the bubbles seemed like something her dad might do, and that thought alone was enough to get a smile out of her. “Hello, Professor Mancini,” she greeted warmly as she entered the room and made her way to a seat at the back.

Second and more importantly, she was interested in the bubbles because she was positive they had something to do with the lesson. But what? A visual aid for the bubble-head charm, maybe? Was there a bubble-blowing charm she didn’t know about? Whatever the case, she couldn’t wait to find out what the spell was!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...