Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 09:33 PM   #27 (permalink)
Freyr
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Default I hope we can play Charlie in from here
Astrophile

SPOILER!!: Jude should meet Leo some time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

“You’re from Sweden then?” Jude asked curiously, thinking about his younger sister’s boyfriend who currently resided in Sweden. The thought actually made him think of something else. “If you are, do you by chance know a guy named Charlie Bergstrand?” And as though his brain wanted to think up every possible question in that moment, he found himself wondering how it was that Luther ended up here at Hogwarts in the United Kingdom instead of attending Durmstrang.

Was it weird the sixth year felt some disappointment that Luther wouldn’t be pursuing a career in music? “I see! That sounds interesting. You can bet I’ll keep an eye out for your research papers then.” Since the topic might be about music, they would make a rather intriguing read.

The Hufflepuff laughed but then nodded. “I can do that. You should know that these things take time and that there are many instances when you won’t be able to get lyrics or rhythm flowing. Something like writer’s block, I guess, but for musicians. I’ve seen it happen with my brother.” He settled his fingers on the keys once more and began to play the same upbeat piece he had written for Reagan and Davet’s play. He hoped Luther liked it.

"Yep, well, I am half-British half-Swedish. Starrivers are originally from here. Also, yeah, well, I more like know of Charlie. He is at... Durmstrang, right? How do you know him, by the way?" said Luther as the smooth notes of Jude's song started to wash over him once again. Then he continued smiling slightly "I hope I can meet your expectations."

As the song went on, Luther felt peace and calmness spread in him, his hands long forgotten, his eyes closed, and he felt like he was sailing through the song that surrounded him. After a while, he opened his eyes and said a bit hesitatant "That's awesome. Do you mind if I send you the small bits I write this summer?"