Thread: DADA Dark Party
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 06:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Freyr
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Astrophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

"Ah, Master Starriver, thank you, it's good to see you join in the festivities here in such a splendid attire," Almost like a magician, or perhaps the Mad Hatter? His images of muggle fairytale were blurred at the moment as he appeared to temporarily blend into the scene as if appearing absent. Oh dear, not again. Least it was temporarily enough for him to pop back into view as Miss James walked in. "Why thank you Miss James, almost as creative as your attire," The effort was appreciated as such. His eyes did notice Master Atlas Flamsteed appear to visit. His choice of attire was intriguing to say the least, not meaning the definition of fancy but yet intentional. The current track was ending which seemed a good time to address the crowd..

"Ahem, welcome everyone to the Party, feel free to enjoy the refreshments and edibles, as they haven't been tampered with." To ease any first concerns, "As it is a party you're free to mingle and dance among your peers.. But if you would like a little mental stimulation, have a gander at one of the portraits. See how they respond to your look... perhaps even use a friendly charm on one or more for their reaction." Perhaps one of them would receive more charms than the other, who knew. "They may not take kindly to it, but they won't pop out of the portraits to retaliate." He made sure of it.

OOC: Hello, sorry for delay since I wasn't feeling well enough to post earlier. Your character is free to enjoy the party with others, otherwise you can interact with the portraits using any 1st or 2nd-year level spell listed here and play out their reactions.
"Thank you, sir." said Luther, pausing for a moment seeing Professor Madigan seem to kind of fade then he continued "Is your costume a lethifold? If so, it is brilliant, with the cloak and vanishing trick."

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Aria did get all excited upon seeing Luther though! Yes, she got his costume reference! Giggles erupted from her as he spoke all formal and gentlemanly to her. Playing along, Aria gave him a proper courtesy. “And to you, good Sir. I’m quite marvelous! Would you care to promenade with me this evening?” Okaaay, Aria was going to burst into another bout of giggles soon! Madigan provided the perfect scenario for the perfect mingling and Aria quickly turned her attention back to her Gryffindor friend. “We can grab more snacks then head off for a night of adventure with those portraits if you like!”
"Oh, it would be my utmost pleasure, milady." said Luther barely suppressing his laughter but he couldn't continue as he started to laugh. After calming down a bit, he said between laughter finishing eating his sandwich "A proper gentleman would never say no to more food and adventure."