Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 08:05 AM   #19 (permalink)
2111jen
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ally Rory
Slytherin
First Year
Stay Free

SPOILER!!: Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Tapio was back in the staff area wiping the last bit of dirt off his hands when he heard the tiny magical 'ding' from the spell that alerted him when someone new entered the library. He was still a little out of breath from hurrying up to the library from the greenhouses--my, he was certainly getting a lot of exercise this semester!

As he entered the front desk area, he glanced around and at first only saw a few students who seemed deep in conversation with each other, but in no need of help. Tapio did not believe in the old fashioned methods of librarianship that forbid any talk in the library, so he did not concern himself with them further. But back in the stacks, he thought he heard the sound of footsteps walking up and down--surely the sound of someone searching for something. Walking along the ends of the aisles, he finally saw a young Slytherin student and walked down to where he was looking.

"Finding everything you need? or could I help you with something?" Tapio asked in his best attempt at an indoor voice.

Max turned around to the sourse of the voice. He nodded a bit at the librarian.
“I was wondering where a book about potions would be?”
Of course there were dozens of books on the subject. He wondered if he could narrow the search or would it just be general information?
“Em…specifically Felix Felicis”. He scratched the back of his beck. Yeah. Max was never good at asking for help.